Saturday, July 22, 2006

The 100th Post...

...and my exchange here is almost coming to an end. And soon i'll be back to posting on my other blog. The one that I share with shoz.

Anyway, exams are over. So yay. Yes, you can feel my enthusiasm. I have to pack and organise and do admin stuff which I don't want to do just yet. I want to see my friends, spend time with them - now that we have known each other for a while, and some of them have kinda became my puesdo family of sorts. People are leaving, a lot of packing going on. Me too, have to pack a bit to have a sense of just how much luggage there is... or rather how much I have to ship back.

And I'll be off to Munich on Monday. Moving out next Monday. Paris next Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home