Monday, June 12, 2006

Edinburgh photos

Yes, photos of Edinburgh at last! I really should be doing work, but what am i doing instead? Yes, i have a pile of work because i have been watching soccer for the past 3 days. I watched 3 matches. Can u believe it? Went to this amazing wine place over the weekend. Its free flow of wine and food. Cost: 1 euro for entrance. AND then, at the end of the meal, u pay whatever amount u want!!!! i tried a red wine, white wine, rose wine and chardonnay.

Edinburgh


Trees in bloom. In the gardens of the Hollyroot House. Some Scottish royal residence.
Run-down chapel of the Hollyroot House. Although it was in ruins, it was beautiful in its run-down way. you know?

Lara and I. Windswept.

Simply beautiful on the top of this hill- Arthur's Seat. Going up was easy, coming down was scary. Had to do the inch-down-on-the-butt thingie at 1 point.
Arthur's Seat. Or what i call it. Great. Big. Rock.

Part of the Edinburgh castle. View over the city!

That's us!
ok, Glasgow pictures are coming up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home