Random
1. New habits: when i see my friends or make new friends, i do the european kissing thing on both cheeks (most of the time). Also, i say hi to everyone when i'm in my hostel block (eg: in the lift, coming in through the entrance, etc). really strange for me huh.
2. Nobody knows what a handphone is. It's called a handy, cell or mobile.
3. Almost everyone calls me So-phee-ah. Not So-fia. (Like how an Italian would say it)
4. I still have not started my semester proper. (yes, the people in smu/nus/ntu are almost done with their semester)
5. Most days I hear as much Greek as I do German. (due to the many Greek people here and i do hang out with quite a few Greeks.)
6. Cigarette smoke stays in your clothes/jackets/scarf for days.
7. I had a stay over at one of my friend's appartment. It was so so so nice and big and it had like a terrace and all. But her rent is 350euros. Almost 80% more than mine.
8. I like lists. haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home